JCB India Launches JS205LC Tracked Excavator
In an effort to constantly make its machines better, more productive, and more efficient, JCB India Ltd., India’s largest manufacturer of Construction Equipment recently unveiled The New JS205LC Tracked Excavator, well suited for earthwork, quarrying, road construction etc.
With its rugged structure, best-in-class operator controls and whole range of technological innovations, the JS205LC is all set to create a new benchmark in the premium Excavator segment in India. Low fuel consumption in excavation results in fuel savings worth Rs 1.3 lacs per year. The new Excavator comes with the Gross Engine Power of 106KW and a bucket capacity of 0.8 cu.m – 1.02 cu.m.
JS205LC Salient features:
- Reliable Structure – The heavy duty boom has been designed with 22% bigger sections for high durability and strength. Arm Sections are 12% deeper and 7% wider to provide high strength
- Unparalleled fuel efficiency – JS205LC provides choice of Power and Economy modes. JCB’s advanced load sensing hydraulic system has been designed for lower energy needs which helps in fuel saving of worth Rs. 1.3 lacs per year
- Best – in – class performance – Excellent bucket and dipper tear out forces results in high output and faster completion of work especially in hard strata. JS 205LC provides improved efficiency by 10% (tonnes per litre)
- Low maintenance cost – JCB’s Plexus Oil Filter System extends hydraulic oil life to upto 5000hrs which reduces the maintenance cost
- Ease of serviceability – Compact and easy to handle bonnet is assisted by gas cylinders and helps in easy opening and closing, making periodic maintenance easy and effortless. Another additions being the wire mesh which is provided to avoid clogging of radiator and oil cooler
- Operator comfort & safety – Ergonomically placed operator controls and roof hatch aided by rear sliding window increases operator efficiency. The new JS205LC also comes with an AC option. Audio and visual alerts provided in instrumental panel for air filter blockage, low coolant level, high hydraulic oil temperature. Belly guard for lower frame and under covers for upper frame