The American Society of Civil Engineers is currently accepting presentation proposals as we develop a comprehensive and informative program designed to meet the needs of the entire industry at ASCE’s 2015 Convention. Proposals are due Tuesday, February 10, 2015.
Civil Engineering leaders from across the country will come together to get the edge on today’s trends and techniques and create connections necessary for success.
It is the single annual opportunity that the entire Society is represented together and therefore needs to reflect the diversity that ASCE encompasses. The program for the Convention will be of an integrated, cross-cultural, technical, and educational nature.
ASCE’s vision is to position engineers as global leaders building a better quality of life.
We are seeking the very best, most relevant, and most thought-provoking ideas pertinent to all areas of the below topics.
- State of the Industry/Profession
- Training (Leadership, Professional, Technical)
- Cross-Discipline Technical
- Causes, Effects, and Mitigation of Natural and Man-made Catastrophes
- ASCE Strategic Issues/Public Policy
- Significant Projects
- History & Heritage
These topics are intended to be used to define a recurring Convention Program that draws attendees back each year. They are intended to provide benefits to attendees and their employers on an educational and professional level.
Benefits for YOU:
- Extend your professional network and create new opportunities.
- Present your projects and research to a captive audience.
- Receive recognition as an expert within the Civil Engineering industry.
- Enjoy the prestige that comes from contributing to a premier industry event.
Visit the ASCE Convention website for the Call for Presentations information and submit your session proposal now.